The University of Perugia strongly supports higher educational international courses.
Therefore, if you are a student who has graduated abroad, you are eligible for a reserved scholarship for one of the PhD courses offered by the University of Perugia.
The scholarship amount is € 13.638,47 per year, for three years. Furthermore, the scholarship is increased up to 50% of the scholarship itself for periods spent abroad. For the second and third year is also available a budget of € 1363,84 p/year for research and mobility activities.
The call for PhD positions and scholarships will be published, from June 2017, on line at:
Available PHD programs at University of Perugia:
- Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Science and Biotechnology - Roberto Buonaurio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Biotechnology - Prof. Daniele Fioretto (email@example.com)
- Chemical Sciences - Prof. Piergiorgio Casavecchia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clinical and experimental medicine - Prof. Paolo Calabresi (email@example.com)
- Consumer Law - Prof. Lorenzo Mezzasoma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Economics - Prof. Cristiano Perugini (email@example.com)
- Energy and Sustainable Development - Prof. Franco Cotana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health and Veterinary Experimental Sciences - Prof. Marco Pepe (email@example.com)
- History, Arts and Languages in the Ancient and Modern Europe - Prof. Hermann Dorowin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Human Sciences - Prof. Cristina Papa (email@example.com)
- Industrial and Information Engineering - Prof. Ermanno Cardelli (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Legal Sciences - Prof. Tamar Pitch (email@example.com)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences - Prof. Antonio Macchiarulo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Politics, public policies and globalization - Prof. Paolo Mancini (email@example.com)
- Science and Technology for Physics and Geology - Prof. Paola Comodi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Systems biology in immune and infectious diseases - Prof. Ursula Grohmann (email@example.com)
- Translational Medicine and Surgery - Coordinator: Prof. Paolo Gresele (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information, please contact email@example.com