If you are a student who has graduated abroad, you are eligible for a reserved scholarship for one of the PhD courses offered by the University of Perugia.
If you wish to apply a PhD position in our University (XXXIII Cycle, AY 2017-2018) you have to follow the instructions set in the call and the related appendix 1 and 2, by using the attached forms.
You can do so by email to email@example.com
The deadline is set on August 28th 2017
If you know Italian language you can submit the application online by following the instructions as per the pertinent call for application and related annexes.
For further information on how to fill out and submit your application, please contact Ufficio Concorsi (office in charge of competion) at +39 075 585 2045 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for PhD program – XXXIII cycle (English version) and appendix 1 (English version) and appendix 1 (deadline 28/08/2017)
Partial amendment of Appendix 1 to the Call for Applications for admission to the PhD programs – XXXIII cycle, A.Y. 2017/2018
The scholarship amount is € 13.638,47 per year, for three years. Furthermore, the scholarship is increased up to 50% of the scholarship itself for periods spent abroad. For the second and third year is also available a budget of € 1363,84 p/year for research and mobility activities.
Available PHD programs at University of Perugia:
- Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Science and Biotechnology - Roberto Buonaurio (email@example.com) more details
- Biotechnology - Prof. Daniele Fioretto (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Chemical Sciences - Prof. Piergiorgio Casavecchia (email@example.com) more details
- Clinical and experimental medicine - Prof. Paolo Calabresi (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Consumer Law - Prof. Lorenzo Mezzasoma (email@example.com) more details
- Economics - Prof. Cristiano Perugini (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Energy and Sustainable Development - Prof. Franco Cotana (email@example.com) more details
- Health and Veterinary Experimental Sciences - Prof. Marco Pepe (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- History, Arts and Languages in the Ancient and Modern Europe - Prof. Hermann Dorowin (email@example.com) more details
- Human Sciences - Prof. Cristina Papa (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Industrial and Information Engineering - Prof. Ermanno Cardelli (email@example.com) more details
- Legal Sciences - Prof. Tamar Pitch (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Pharmaceutical Sciences - Prof. Antonio Macchiarulo (email@example.com) more details
- Politics, public policies and globalization - Prof. Paolo Mancini (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Science and Technology for Physics and Geology - Prof. Giovanni Carlotti (email@example.com) more details
- Systems biology in immune and infectious diseases - Prof. Ursula Grohmann (firstname.lastname@example.org) more details
- Translational Medicine and Surgery - Coordinator: Prof. Paolo Gresele (email@example.com) more details
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org